QA Engineer (Automation or Manual)
A great opportunity to join a fast growing Fintech company which is an asset management group with the vision to offer the most accessible entry point to the world of saving and investing, for anyone, at any level.
Their app launched in Japan in 2017, offering a link between the world of daily consumption and the world of wealth creation. That offers the easiest possible entry point to begin investing, expanding the access point to wealth creation and investing for Japanese consumers.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Contribute to test design, planning, execution, and automation
- Raise defects, create test cases, report test activities, maintain test repository and review with team members
- Support the QA lead to ensure reliable, fully functional software
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Founded in 2016, they are growing IT technology company that provides financial services with the goal of enabling all people to build assets for a brighter future.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 19:00（Mon ‐ Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a QA Tester or QA Engineer (automation or manual)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Automated testing using tools: Appium, Selenium, Cypress, or Postman