Web Application Security Tester
A financial services company is looking for an experienced web application security tester (Vulnerability Management) in its Tokyo, office. The successful candidate will be working at management of shared service team at the Security Control Department.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering teams and Security Architects to validate the web application.
- Create security test documents that cover security feature testing, application penetration testing, threat modeling, fuzzing etc.
- Performed SAST/DAST and penetration testing on web applications, web services, native applications using industry leading security tools.
- Conduct security tests and identify potential vulnerabilities of improvement in security design or implementation.
- Communicate issues to the application and product owners, provide meaningful remediation recommendations, and validate that they have been resolved.
- Validate new security features and updates into existing products and ensure the security of products is maintained.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A major Japanese financial services company that is constantly growing by creating new value and new markets through finance and services.
【就業時間| Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
年間120日 年次有給休暇12～20日 完全週休2日制（土日祝日）年末年始、年次有給休暇、慶弔休暇、公職休暇、産前産後休暇、育児休職（子が満3歳に達するまで）、ボランティア休暇・休職、看護休暇、介護休暇 など
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with DAST, Dynamic Application Security Testing, Web application penetration testing (Products: InsightAppSec, WebInspect)
- Software Development and quality management experience a plus