At this global SIer company, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgrades to accelerate your professional and personal development.
In this role you will:
- Understanding the client’s business use cases and technical requirements and be able to convert them in to technical designs thru code
- Writing and reviewing design document explaining overall architecture, framework, and high-level design of the application for the developers
- Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc.
- Resolving issues that are raised during code/review
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that design/technologies meet the requirements
Our client is a German Systems Integrator operating as a onshore/offshore model, mainly taking digital transformation projects.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Java 8, Spring Framework-Core/Boot/MVC, Hibernate and Microservices
- Deployment of Java applications with container management onto cloud using - Jenkins/Docker/Ansible, AWS, Azure Cloud
- Hands on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL