A global investment financial firm is urgently seeking a Developer (C#) for their Projects & Applications Solutions team based in Tokyo responsible for support and maintenance of business applications covering different financial instruments and asset classes both for Securities and Bank including back Office operations but also Front Office, Middle Office, Risk, Accounting and Compliance.
The team works closely with business users, production support teams, 3rd party vendors & offshore development/support team in Singapore, Hong Kong & Paris. The team is also responsible for maintenance and enhancements of several critical applications developed & hosted locally in Tokyo.
- Develop and maintain/enhance local applications coming from global or local requests.
- Act as a business analyst and meet users to better understand requirements during the lifecycle of the development phase, or work closely with a team member that will help gather requirements.
- Interface directly with application users to give day-to-day support
- Interface with global development and support team to coordinate deployment of changes and to manage incident and problems.
9:00 – 18:00, Mon – Fri
Hybrid: In-office / Work from Home, on rotation. (Subject to change)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development preferably in Investment Bank/Securities firm.
- Capable to work in both Agile and Waterfall mode.
- Having a logical analysis mind, being flexible, open-minded to ideas and other team member’s
- reflection, used to brainstorming sessions with co-workers.
- Produce technical documents.
- Experience in working into a multicultural environment. Self-Starter
Programming languages skills (by order of priority):
- C# .NET (framework MVC / Core)
- SQL Knowledge
- Visual Studio experience
- Development on office applications: SharePoint 2007~, Access 2010, Excel 2010
- Problem solving mindset (can think out of the box to find the issue instead of staying focus on one thing)
- Unit testing (NUnit or others)
- Job Scheduler experience
- Use of report builder
- Use of TFS / AzureDevops
- Use of PowerBI
- Experience in migrating .NET standard version to .NET Core
- Experience in Investment Bank/Securities firm.