Cloud Platform Infrastructure Manager
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for talented Cloud Platform Infrastructure Managers.
Cloud Platform Infra Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all staff within their Cloud Platform Infra Team
- You will also be responsible for contributing to and enacting cloud strategies.
- They will have the End-to-End technology ownership of the applications within their business aligned functional team
- They will also be responsible for successfully building, maintaining, and updating the application platform continuously with Cloud-native technologies.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Knowledge of Cloud, preferred Azure, but AWS and Google Cloud is also OK
- General people and talent management
- Review artifacts and CI/CD pipeline
- Work with and manager 3rd party vendors
- Continual upgrades, transformation and maintain Cloud application platform to meet SLA and Security standard
- Review artifacts from Technical and Non-functional requirement standpoint
- Delivers solutions through building consensus in both business and technical perspectives
- Practice Product/Platform management represented by finance, user experience (process excellence) and technology management
- Project/Task Management represented by Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder management
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Clearly communicate and document each stage of the project lifecycle process
- Evaluate project performance and identify potential risks
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Monday to Friday - 9 am to 6 pm JST --- also work from home until the end of Covid-19 situation
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Leadership and people management experience in a diversified workplace
- Work experience in IT
- Administrative networking activities - NW routing, Firewall, and NW monitoring
- Administrative activities on Web technologies, like - DNS, Load balancer, Reverse Proxy, WAF and HTTP/S session analysis
- Experience to provision and setting up Cloud-native technologies with ensuring the right security control and durability as standard design
- Product/Platform management experience in Agile methodologies
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical/business teams