Cloud Platform Infrastructure Engineer
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented Cloud Platform Infrastructure Engineer.
- Plans and leads the deployment of applications, associated tools, and best practices with Cloud Technology (preferred Azure, but AWS and GCP is also OK).
- Provides technical design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization.
- Responsible to plan, lead, document, and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution, and integration planning.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- End-to-end solution designs include security, availability, networking, and performance of the platform and applications.
- Lifecycle ownership on Cloud services for continual improvements.
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Plans and executes Infrastructure as Code practices
- Handles complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Partners with application development, operations, and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practices align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practices within own technical area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Monday to Friday - 9 am to 6 pm JST --- also work from home until the end of Covid-19 situation
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Admin networking activities experience: like NW routing, Firewall, NW dump analysis, and NW monitoring
- Admin activities on Web technologies like TLS with PKI infrastructure, DNS, Load balancer, Reverse Proxy, WAF and HTTP/S session analysis
- Cloud-based technologies implementation for Application platform experience
- Experience with some or all of the below as an Infrastructure engineer
- Cloud-based NW – Express route, VNet, MS peering, UDR, NSG, Azure GW
- Cloud-based storage, container, DB, Batch service, Directory service, Key vault, CI/CD Tools
- Experience of setting up Cloud-native technologies; ensuring the right security control and durability
- Experience in supporting Application developers to onboard applications into Cloud-Based Application platform