ETL Developer & Business Analyst
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s fastest-growing IT Technology and Consulting company, they are looking for a talented ETL Developer & Business Analyst to support work on an ongoing project with one of their Management Consulting and Professional Services clients – ZS Associates, Japan.
And an ETL Developer & Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Writing precise and clear technical specifications (for custom development, system integration, etc.) based on interactions directly with the customer and Solution Architecture team.
You are expected to have a good understanding of the following Technical Skills:
- SQL, Unix Shell, Business analysis, Data Analyst/Architecture, and Data Modelling, Reporting, ETL & Data Integration
If you are bilingual and have good technical skills, you are encouraged to apply within.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including data rules, data usage and BI reporting requirements
- ETL Business Analyst will also be responsible for writing precise and clear technical specifications (for custom development, system integration, etc.) based on interactions directly with the customer and Solution Architecture team.
- Integrate data from multiple sources, applying complex rules to create analytic data sets
- Participate in data-related projects, including but not limited to data collection, standardization and normalization, maintenance, quality assurance, and visualization.
- Provide research and analysis on data sources in support of business requirements and help both technical and non-technical team members understand what specific datasets can (and cannot) support
- Implement transformations to clean source data, including the use of ETL software and scripting
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of leading an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri） (WFH is also possible)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Transportation expenses up to 20,000 yen per month, plus Paid leave, plus Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, and work-related accident insurance), Periodic health examination, and Employment insurance,
No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 5-8 years of work experience
- Proficient in ETL, SQL, Unix Shell
- 6+ years experience in the data/technology space
- 3+ years experience in working with a reporting suite/tool
- 3+ years experience in the development and management of ETL processes and data integration pipelines