Manager/Senior Manager – Global Commercial Marketing Analytics
At this company, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join our team, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Global Commercial Analytics (GCA) team – a part of Global Strategy & Operations, GCS – is the analytical engine that enables the Global Commercial Card business. The team drives Profitable Growth in Acquisitions through Data, Analytics, AI powered Targeting & laying out roadmap for Capabilities.
This role, based out of Japan, would be a part of GCA team, would be responsible for International Customer Analytics. The person will be responsible for performing strategic analyses, synthesizing conclusions, and communicating recommendations to partners aimed at driving revenue through customer acquisitions. The position is part of a highly collaborative environment, interacting with and influencing partners across the Global Commercial Service’s business in the world.
- Spearheading analytics to drive International Card and FX Triggers strategy comprising spend engagement, retention, upgrade, cross-sell and measurement
- Drive multiple strategic growth priorities like Supplier Payments on Card, Organic Decline & Losses and Early engagement
- Measurement Methodologies for benefit estimation from Customer initiatives
- Support and enable the GCS partners with actionable, insightful analytical solutions to help the leadership team evaluate and drive business performance
- Partner with functional leaders, Strategic Business Partners and Senior leaders to assess and identify opportunities for better customer engagement, and revenue growth
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Exceptional execution skills – be able to resolve issues, identify opportunities, and define success metrics and make things happen. Drive Automation and ongoing refinement of analytical frameworks
- Willingness to challenge the status quo; breakthrough thinking to generate insights, alternatives and opportunities for business success
Offer of employment with us is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great work-life balance and office environment! The company provides innovative payment solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to apply both quantitative methods and business skills to create insights and drive results.
- Ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with business partners, functional owners, capabilities, technology teams and external vendors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several concurrent projects through collaboration across teams/geographies.
- Expertise or ability to pick up SAS / SQL skills.
- Strong programming skills
- Experience with Big Data programming
- Experience with Hive, Python, R