Senior Test Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior Test Engineer in the Digital Engineering Team.
The Sr. Test Engineer will focus on:
- Taking responsibility for the projects functional testing.
- Involving quality & testing advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the functional testing effort.
- Will also be responsible for building up and leading the functional testing team to the success of projects.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Develop full-scale functional test strategies and plan and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and mange project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 8+ years’ experience in Testing, QA Lead, Test lead Capacity.
- Strong understanding of large IT Integration and/or Business Application QA Testing
- Demonstrate experience leading testing for SFDC, MicroServices and websites
- Strong understanding of Cloud, SaaS and Websites/applications vulnerability testing.
- Expert level experience with HP Quality Center/ALM, JIRA or other test management tools.
- Ability to work with demanding users in a high pressure environment
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies
- Experience working both with onshore and offshore testing teams and vendor management.