Senior Scrum Master: Delivery Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a Senior Scrum Master: Delivery Lead in the IT Division
The Senior Scrum Master: Delivery Lead will be responsible for:
- In building the agile organization to accelerate the business growth and improve the competitiveness in the insurance market.
- Will act acts as a coach to transform teams or projects into the better version of themselves.
- Is also expected to be an Agile evangelist in the organization to promote Agile not only as a methodology but as a way of working.
- Will lead a sizable project in the area of digital application development that is toward distribution and other business areas.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- IT program/project delivery while keeping the time and benefits in reasonable range
- May need to handle multiple project deliveries at time depending on the situations
- Coach teams/projects to enhance the performance and measure it with actionable KPIs. Act as a servant leader to transform the team to be better.
- Own the team process by understanding it end-to end and make it visible.
- Guide the team on using Agile practices to improve themselves and maximize value.
- Facilitate Scrum Events and workshops with clear objectives to reach their goals.
- Help the team to remove impediments and protect them.
- Promote Agile and increase awareness in their Japan.
- Work with other IT functions, business departments and project managers to bridge Agile approach and traditional processes and remove impediments including challenging internal government processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 10+ years of business experience related to system development or IT projects
- Mastery of Agile Practices
- Mastery of Agile project management methods and associated tools (Visual management, Agile indicators, Agile KPI)
- Mastery of Scrum and Kanban practices
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Analytically very strong
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and persuasion skill