Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
A global finance firm is seeking an experienced, very technical, English speaking, software engineer to focus on SRE agenda who is a practical, independent, hands-on person able to collaborate closely in a team (developers, quants & trading)
The successful candidate will join a newly formed engineering team driving a greenfield buildout for systematic trading.
- Hands-on ownership, drive and shape SRE agenda
- Build, automate along devops toolchain and deploy on-prem & public cloud infrastructure
- Focus on all aspects of system reliability from observability, automated testing, benchmarking, fault tolerance, tracing, etc
- Drive continuous improvement in automation agenda including infrastructure, monitoring & orchestration
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Strong ownership of stack with entrepreneurial mindset
- Cloud native experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong Python development & Linux automation skills
- Proficient with devops tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, etc
- Monitoring & telemetry experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, etc
- Automated testing experience with gherkin/cucumber for BDD, postman/newman for API testing
- Exposure to equities trading strategies, experience managing trading infrastructure / business critical Infrastructure
- Exposure to gitops & infrastructure as code: Helm / Argo CD / Terraform
- Interest in ML & MLOps with scikit-learn, tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras
- Interest in data engineering with Airflow / Luigi
- Interest in distributed computing with large datasets in python
- Development experience with Java / Kotlin / Go /.NET / C# / C++ / Q(KDB+)