Lead Automation Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Lead Automation Engineer in the Digital Engineering Team, in the IT & Technology Division
The Lead Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Analyzing existing application functions, streamlining the process, design “To Be” solution diagram and deploying the solution.
- Transforming legacy applications to modern technology and migrating them to their Digital Solution.
- Creating one-click deployment automation of all lower and higher environment releases
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Analyze each of the legacy applications and streamline the process
- Design a solution diagram by leveraging multiple digital tools.
- Manage a team of employees and vendors in transforming the applications in an agile fashion
- Work closely with business users and propose technical solutions
- Coordinate and collaborate with their Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in IT industry
- Lead a small team of 3 to 5 members
- Experience in application development
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- Experience in business process automation forms design and workflow development
- Basic understanding of business processes. Capable of analyzing a process.
- Experience of Fullstack application development
- Good interpersonal communication skills – able to explain issues to support partners and follow instructions accurately.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of deployment techniques & methodologies and of system design processes, methodologies, and testing tools
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- A self-starter who delivers high-quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Flexible with work hours during production outages or planned activities outside of work hours due to production deployments.