A global telecommunication company with a fun and relaxed workplace with a convenient location is looking for Program Manager at APAC Consulting team.
The Program Manager will lead the Global SDWAN Transformation Program with strong attention to customer strategy and organizational goals of the customer. The successful candidate will provide program governance, consolidated reporting (status, plan, and dashboard), escalations, risks/issues/action management support to customer. The Program Manager will be the primary customer interface and coordinate all the working parties within them and stakeholders within customer’s organization.
- Work closely with customer’s project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from customers headquarter (Japan, and regional HQ in EMEA and America)
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with stakeholders to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a world class comapny that has network operation centers around the world that are not resting 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and provides safe and reliable communication services for businesses around the world.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
*Currently, most of employees are in work from home due to COVID-19 infection control.
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Project Management or Program Management experience
- Good Knowledge of network protocols and technologies, including SD-WAN or OSPF, BGP, MPLS.
- Good Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Good knowledge of cloud security product, such as Zscaler, Akami and Cisco Umbrella.
- Native or Fluent level in Japanese and advanced level in English (Reading, writing, and speaking)