Platform Engineer (DevOps)
Responsible for developing solutions, implementing requirements, assisting in creating key processes and procedures, that facilitate product planning, execution and delivery.
Duties include explaining complex recommendations to engineering and infrastructure teams, and
discussing technical trade-offs in product development with other work colleagues.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client has one of Japan's largest platforms for creating solutions through AI & DX, providing solutions to more than half of Japan's top 100 companies.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00–18:00, Monday to Friday (Core time: 11:00 – 14:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- DevOps/ SRE experience
- Experience with DevOps such as CI/CD, virtualization and/or container, orchestration, deployment automation, configuration management monitoring, metrics systems, testing, etc.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud platform (AWS or GCP)
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures
- Experience in working closely together with development, product and business teams
- Knowledge of web application security and best practices
- Scripting skills in at least python, Perl, bash, shell or another language
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools (e.g. Chef, Packer, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with working at a startup
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, Windows and Mac environments
- Experience in working with large software systems developed on Unix/Linux