Mobile application Engineer(iOS）
Our client works to solve social issues in many industries across Japan. For example, patient care for healthcare providers, resource management for nursing homes, and AI-based quality care for the injured and elderly.
Mobile Application development
- Collaborate with UI/UX team for Client-side development of applications
- Back-end development of BtoB products using machine learning (in collaboration with machine learning engineers)
- Application architecture design
- Infrastructure development for mobile applications (API server, identity, payment, access control, etc.)
- Other activities such as recruiting, public relations, and participation in team/organizational development, depending on the individual's intentions
The development environment depends on the products; these are examples subject to be changed in the future.
- Backend: Node.js / Python / etc.
- Frontend: React / Vue.js / etc.
- Database: PostgreSQL / MongoDB / etc.
- Platforms: AWS EKS / Nomad / etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client has one of Japan's largest platforms for creating solutions through AI & DX, providing solutions to more than half of Japan's top 100 companies.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
09:00–18:00, Monday to Friday (Engineers Discretionary work system - Can come at any time and leave at any time)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- iOS mobile app development using Swift
- Mobile application development Experience
- Knowledge of networks and databases
- Experiences of Android mobile application development using Kotlin
- Some interest and understanding of medical/pharmaceutical industry, caregiving industry, or financial industry
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures