A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a UI Developer (Frontend Developer) to work with the UX team building a UI framework that will enable rapid development of the main applications and contribute to the development of the main NextGen IT platform.
- Develop our main NextGen IT platform.
- Work with UX team to design UI framework that will enable rapid development
- Collaborate with a distributed team of API developers, product managers, UX designers and other engineers on the team.
- Effectively manage day to day activities across multiple projects.
- Rapidly prototype new technologies, tools and solutions
- Develop effective, maintainable code
- Conduct code reviews with peers
- Follow/improve established coding standards, design patterns and techniques which comply with security policies and guidelines.
- Identify the tools and techniques needed to produce scalable and reliable architecture. From continuous delivery and DevOps to Microservices.
- Open minded, pragmatic and motivated to continuously explore/learn technical and non-technical skills aligned with product delivery
- Effectively communicate the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to the Manager and/or Sr. Manager.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Full-stack or front-end software development positions
- Experience with and understanding of React.js, Angular.js, and/or Vue
- Experience with and understanding of Redux, Vuex and/or NgRx
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding of VCS or DVCS, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN (plus Gitlab, Bitbucket, or Github)
- Excellent technical analysis and problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microservices, APIs, and database technologies
- Experience working in a modern, agile software development teams