You will help to lead a software development organisation of over 1,000 by providing strong governance and program management. You will be responsible, with the PMO team, for managing the governance of the organisation. Providing a complete view of product development status to the CEO and leadership team.
- Working with leadership team and program managers to ensure there is full visibility in the organisation of our delivery schedules, risks & issues, scope and status.
- Ensuring the governance model is operating effectively.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor organisation performance and determine the need for improvements
- Providing leadership and guidance to delivery teams across the organisation
- Provides oversight of key projects ensuring consistency of approach
- Operate steering committees, the CEO update meeting and other governance meetings
- Identify organisation wide challenges/issues and implement plans to improve our operations
- Build effective collaboration between the PMO section, program management section and release management. These are the 3 sections in the department.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing mobile carrier and would become the No.1 MVNO in Japan and are still growing rapidly.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Process Improvement experience
- Mobile/Telecoms industry experience
- Experience managing Agile/Kanban teams
- Strong facilitator skills, problem solver
- Experience in dealing with C-level leadership
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to lead and influence across all levels of an organization
- Ability to put theory in practice.