The Digital Experience Division continues to deliver good customer experiences in many products through BSS development and solution delivery.
They will build a business system (application reception, opening, billing, billing management construction / maintenance / operation) for corporate MNO services and personal ISP services to improve customer UX, and contribute to business.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Communication and coordination with various stakeholders such as service owners, project owners, related employees, outsourced employees, etc.
- Responsible for resource management in business, E2E management including business system and its development, operation, and delivery of solutions.
- Report escalations to superiors in a timely manner.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing mobile carrier and would become the No.1 MVNO in Japan and are still growing rapidly.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Resource Management Skills: Human / Systems / Budget / Time / Information for Project Management
- Communication Skills: To all different position of Stakeholders (Customer, Executives, Upline, Subordinate, colleague, partners, individual, team)
- Team work
- Vendor Management Skills
- SLA management, KPI management
- Knowledge and experiences for Information Systems in business firm
- Transaction systems, UI/UX, Workflow, Finance and accounting, KPI management, CRM, SGA, Logistics, etc.
- Business Support Systems in Telecom industry.