The Project Management department will be responsible for portfolio prioritization to drive strategic initiatives and cross-platform activities by leading the centralized team of project/ program managers.
- Deliver highly complex, cross functional projects/programs with in and outsourced staff
- Ensure project delivery excellence by continuously monitoring project management, proactively identifying recurring issues and defining action plans for resolution
- Manage project timelines, deliverables and stakeholders
- Provide regular status updates, maintain RAID logs and highlight, and manage risks
- Manage vendors and staff, local and remote, across different time zones
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing mobile carrier and would become the No.1 MVNO in Japan and are still growing rapidly.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in either telecom, IT, or Tech domain
- Experience in project and program management
- Experience working overseas, ideally in international, highly diverse environments