Business Analyst (4570)
One of leading IT service company's Data Governance Office is currently looking for a business analyst with experience eliciting and documenting business and technical / functional requirements to help define the scope for a project(s) which span contractual, policy and technical domains. Once the scope of the project(s) is defined, an approach will be agreed and then executed, with requirements refinement continuing iteratively until the project(s) are complete.
From day one, you will collaborate across with teams and departments of diverse cultural backgrounds and varying levels of English and Japanese ability to deliver iterative solutions that span the Security, Privacy and Data Governance domains, all while maintaining a high level of quality.
As scope of the project is only defined at a high level, you enjoy navigating uncertain requirements and working independently to conduct investigations to clarify them, including reaching out to new stakeholders as they are identified.
You are excited to collaborate with us and their fellows as we create innovative governance solutions, and know that with each new challenge, comes a new opportunity.
Find the best way to address business needs / solve problems at a conceptual level and then work with the business and technical stakeholders to make that a reality, by:
- Using your knowledge of business analysis to plan and execute an approach to get to the heart of the business’ need and problem.
- Collaborating with other technical and non-technical stakeholders to elicit requirements that ensure holistic and complete solutions
- Investigating the current usage and functionality of internal policies and procedures, tools and technologies as needed to support requirement analysis and definition;
- Analyzing and clearly documenting business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools, including demonstrating traceability between requirements at different levels;
- Communicating with stakeholders across different levels and functions to articulate the issues and get people to take action and make decisions
- Negotiating with stakeholders with different or conflicting requirements to reach a consensus or defining innovative solutions that will address both sets of conflicting requirements;
- Helping to determine an approach for delivering the requirements including prioritization of changes, allocation of requirements to relevant project or phase and way of delivering change in such a way as to reduce risk;
- Supporting project teams to understand the risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies that exist as a part of the proposed requirements / approach;
- Working closely with stakeholders to identify impacts to business processes that will result from requested changes
- Identifying project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience eliciting, defining and documenting business or functional requirements;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering workshops or discovery
- Ability to work independently, effectively prioritize work and deliverables according to specified timeframes
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Able to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively;
- Experience with working a wide range of business and technical stakeholders throughout the entire project delivery lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in defining strategy by understand the prevailing trends in the market, and diagnosing issues, risks or opportunities that businesses need to act upon or interpretation;
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting business strategy / needs and helping to convert those into solutions
- Demonstrated experience in process design/process mapping / process management;
- Knowledge of commercial, financial services or communications law domain
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting or defining contracts, agreements or other legal documents;
- Evidence of continuous learning to build technical competence, critical thinking, problem solving skills.