Lead Analyst / Analysis Team Manager (4639)
Do you always think things could be done better?
So do we. That’s why we’re looking for a talented, detail-oriented, and passionate Lead Analyst to join their team.
The Quality Management Division is the technical arm of Quality Management Division. They set quality management strategies and develop process monitoring standards to ensure service quality and regulatory compliance.
They are looking for an individual with a balance of technology and change management experience that will facilitate and lead a range of horizontal initiatives driving continuous improvement across mobile platform teams and departments globally. The ideal candidate will be principle oriented and highly analytical in order to effectively gather information, analyze requirements and report recommendations.
- Driving company-wide quality strategies and continues improvement initiatives, taking on a leadership role on both planning and execution.
- Process analysis, information gathering, process improvement planning and validation.
- Proactive and professional facilitation of stakeholder involvement and cooperation
- Collect information from multiple sources, create proposals and present opportunities to stakeholders and management.
- Interact with members from a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds and industries (software development, Telecommunications, infrastructure etc.).
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing mobile carrier and would become the No.1 MVNO in Japan and are still growing rapidly.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Relevant work experience (strategy, operations or tech consulting, business or technical work)
- High proficiency in English
- Strong project management core competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- High proficiency in Japanese
- Experience in the Quality Engineering/Engineering Productivity field
- Experience with telecommunication industry
- BPM Experience