Senior (SRE) – Site Reliability Engineer
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior SRE (Site Reliability Engineer).
- Senior SRE will lead as a senior engineer in all deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with Microsoft Azure technologies as an Infrastructure engineer.
- He/She will provide technical leadership and design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization.
- He/she will be responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- Will also conduct complex problem prevention, resolution, and integration planning.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Train, mentor, and provide technical guidance to less experienced associates on Azure and related technologies
- Review implementation designs, configurations and CI/CD pipeline frameworks
- End-to-end solution designs including security, availability, networking and performance of the platform and applications.
- Lifecycle ownership on Cloud services for continual improvements.
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Plans and executes Infrastructure as Code practices
- Handles complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Partners with application development, operations, and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Administrative networking activities on NW routing, Firewall, NW dump analysis and NW monitoring
- Administrative activities on Web technologies, TLS with PKI infrastructure, DNS, Load balancer, Reverse Proxy, WAF and HTTP/S session analysis
- Cloud based technologies implementation for Application platform and 2+ years’ experience with some or all of below as an Infrastructure engineer
- Cloud based NW – Express route, VNet, MS peering, UDR, NSG, Azure GW
- Cloud based storage – Azure Blob storage, File storage
- Cloud based container – Azure Kubernetes, Azure Apps
- Cloud based DB – Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- Cloud based Batch service – Azure Batch
- Cloud based Directory service – Azure AD
- Cloud based Key vault – Azure Key vault
- Cloud based CI/CD Tool – Azure DevOps and ARM Template
- Experience to provision and setup Cloud native technologies with ensuring right security control and durability as standard design
- Experience to support Application developers to onboard applications into Cloud Based Application platform
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Has the motivation and ability to carry out complex problem-solving to achieve a resolution.
- Must have the aptitude for planning, implementing, and debugging software and related technologies
-Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.
- Positive and forward-looking personality
- Highly motivated to learn new technologies and evaluate its application in MetLife Japan.
- Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects in a team setting as a facilitator and team member.