Our client works to solve social issues in many industries across Japan. For example, patient care for healthcare providers, resource management for nursing homes, and AI-based quality care for the injured and elderly.
The Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for developing solutions, implementing requirements, assisting in creating key processes and procedures, that facilitate product planning, execution and delivery.
The development environment depends on the products; these are examples subject to be changed in the future.
- Backend: Node.js / Python / etc.
- Frontend: React / Vue.js / etc.
- Database: PostgreSQL / MongoDB / etc.
- Platforms: AWS EKS / Nomad / etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client has one of Japan's largest platforms for creating solutions through AI & DX, providing solutions to more than half of Japan's top 100 companies.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00–18:00, Monday to Friday (Core time: 11:00 – 14:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
Reasonably comfortable with explaining complex recommendations to engineering and infrastructure teams, while discussing technical trade-offs in product development with other work colleagues. Interest in Deep Learning and/or MLOps is a plus.
- Familiarity with a cloud platform (i.e. GCP, AWS, Azure, etc...)
- Knowledge of source control, CI/CD, infrastructure automation, orchestration, deployment automation and configuration management
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools (e.g. Chef, Packer, Terraform, etc.)
- Ability to be on-call
- Large software system development experience (Unix/Linux)
- Monitoring and metrics systems (e.g. Collectd, Grafana, Nagios, etc.)
- Web application security knowledge