Senior Mobile Application Engineer (4573)
Are you interested in building the next generation of internet services that reach hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day?
On their mission to empower individuals and society through innovation and entrepreneurship. Today we have 70+ businesses in 29 countries across a range of sectors, with a key part of this being our presence in Payments and FinTech.
Sitting within their Payment’s System Division, the Cross Service Development Department (XSDD) plays a crucial role in this. XSDD focuses on business-critical initiatives across our products and platforms. We strive to build and shape payment technologies that support our users’ daily lives now and into the future.
Our global solutions enable end-users and merchants to quickly and safely make and accept payments. Not only that, we strive to delight our end-users by bringing them the full benefits of their membership in our Payment offerings, for example by leveraging our famous their Points.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help drive progress for our key initiatives in the mobile space. As part of our team, you’ll be hands-on building and testing mobile frameworks, navigating interactions and contributing to technical discussions. Together we aim to turn vision into a reality and deliver the next generation of payment technology.
- Build and test mobile frameworks with complex server, network and hardware interactions
- Understand and use clean architecture and current best practices in a modern programming environment
- Contribute actively to technical discussions
- Focus on clarity, robustness, security and ease of use
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong knowledge of iOS or Android development, frameworks and platform internals
- Good understanding of software design patterns and the SOLID principles
- Experience crafting performant and responsive UI based on wireframes
- Familiarity with data protection and OWASP threat models
- Independent, self-driven, quality-conscious and great attention to detail
- 3+ years' experience working on mobile libraries
- A record of self-directed side projects, research, or open-source contributions
- Ability to write clean, robust code in Kotlin or Swift
- Experience working in payment or fintech-related department or company
- Excited by working in an international, multicultural environment
- Knowledge of iOS or Android development, frameworks and platform internals a plus