IT Service Management、Service Catalog/ServiceNow
Wonderful Opportunity! If you have the skills and experience required, you are encouraged to apply. You will enjoy working for a leading global insurance company and with a talented group of professionals in the Japan office.
IT & Security Governance is made up of three separate teams. Cyber Security, IT Governance and Service Management. The goal of Service Management is to provide oversight and insight into operations through Change, Incident and problem management. This is done as acting as the product owner of or IT Service Management tooling and assisting our different agile teams in reducing incidents and finding solutions to problems so that the business can see speedy and reliable execution. This is done in concert with IT Governance and Cyber Security which gives unique insight into what is happening at the company and allows for a variety of robust and critical conversations to allow improvement at a more rapid pace.
The purpose of this position is to support the update and creation of the service catalog in the ServiceNow system. The responsible for this role should be able to communicate in both Japanese and English with users and/or other IT groups to understand the requirements and implement the necessary changes in the service catalog.
The responsible for this role will also assist in providing guidance and support to other ServiceNow functions as well as the IT Service Management Processes
This role reports to the IT Service Management Lead and should be able to work with the group project team in Netherlands to discuss technical fuctionalities, implement solutions and participate in the releases.
- Create of the service catalog in the ServiceNow system
- Communicate with internal business users (both English and Japanese) to understand requirements and implement the necessary changes in the service catalog.
- Support and update of ServiceNow system
- Working experience in ticket implementation systems, service requests and incidents
- Knowledgeable in ServiceNow.
- Knowledgeable in ITIL
- Ability to create and document processes, workflows and manuals
- Experience with ServiceNow to support the update and creation of the service catalog.
- Rest API
- Discussion with end users and other IT groups to understand and implement required functions
- Previous experience in other IT positions like development or technical support.