Application Infrastructure Engineering Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance company is looking for a few talented Application Infrastructure Engineering Lead, who is great at planning and leading deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with an initial focus on Containers platform by SWARM and K8S, and CI/CD by Atlassian tool stacks and Azure DevOps. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization to improve end-to-end delivery speed. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Troubleshoots issues after escalation on within technical area of responsibilities
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Partners with application development, operations, and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Partners with application development and security teams to modernize policies, rules, and processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Work From Home due to Covid-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience within content management as a developer, administrator, engineer, consultant or a middleware technologist in WebSphere, Containers and Bamboo
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Has the aptitude for planning, implementing and debugging software and related tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.
- Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects in a team setting as a facilitator and team member.
- Must have certification or equivalent experience in designing, building, configuring, and managing Container platform and CI/CD platform
- Docker Swarm and DTR
- Azure Kubernetes service
- Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory,
- Must have hands-on experience with designing, building, configuring, integrating, and managing key components of the fully automated tool stack
- Version control software (e.g. Bitbucket)
- Binary Repositories (e.g. Artifactory)
- CICD (e.g. Bamboo)
- Vaulting service
- Testing (e.g. JUnit)
- Must have experience designing, building, configuring, and managing Apache and other opensource based middleware
- Apache HTTP Server
- Apache Tomcat