Cloud Security Architect
A leading global financial services and investment group is seeking an experienced Cloud Security Architect to consult to enterprise IT security teams and business unit application teams on how to design and implement security best practices in AWS and Azure cloud environments as part of a large scale cloud migration project of legacy on-premises applications.
As part of a small global team, and reporting both locally in Japan, and to the UK, the successful candidate will define architecture patterns, work with Cloud Security teams across APAC to develop cloud and 3rd-party controls, work with application teams to implement and test these controls for scalability and immutability and work with pen test teams to validate the security strength of these protections.
Key accountabilities/ Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement cloud security architecture patterns that meet industry and internal information security policies and standards
- Review technical designs, application architectures, data architectures to ensure they meet security requirements
- Participate in the evaluation of service provider and vendor products for securing cloud-based applications and data sets.
- Act as a subject matter expert, answering questions, and assisting teams in creating compliant, creative solutions
- Support information security efficiency and quality by participating in cross entity councils and discussion
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of the world's largest and oldest independent asset management groups.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00am – 18:00pm（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- 5+ years of experience in security architecture, design, risk assessment and security design review.
- Strong technical knowledge in security controls including Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection including encryption and key management, networking and firewall security, application security, database security, API security, logging and monitoring.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building applications in public clouds, particularly AWS and Azure. Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, or any other cloud also considered.
- Excellent knowledge of security architecture and engineering, providing security consultation or guidance on new solutions or proposals from within the technology department or from non-technology departments.
- Experience with governance and security procedures and an understanding of how security controls, preventive, detective and others, reduce risk.
- Ability to review/ modify scripts especially Shell scripts, Python
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment to assess and prioritize risks and issues carefully
- Ability to understand technical concepts and be able to succinctly convey to partners
- Analyze requirements, processes and solve business problems; work through ambiguous situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills, both with customers, technical team members, and other technical contributors across the organization
- Understanding of the agile software development methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and strive to meet the needs of a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Work From Home: Ability and environment to Work from home including reliable, stable internet connectivity.
- Experience in Enterprise environments such as Finance, Insurance or Cloud Platform/Service provider such as AWS, Azure
- Experience working with Audit and Compliance teams is a plus.
- Cloud Platform Certification eg AWS Certification.
- Security related certification