The No.1 online travel agency in Japan providing cutting-edge products for world travelers is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will lead as a subject matter expert to deliver a world ready service. You are directly managing a mid to large size team and responsible for team development and resource coordination. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
- Lead the discussion of marketing, sales promotion, globalization, localization, contents management, customer relationship management process with stakeholders and provide appropriate products/services to acquire new customers.
- Increase the quality and customer satisfaction of all Travel Products and services by working closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer support and development teams across all over the world Groups.
- Own the design and implementation of services for travel experience related industry not limited to Hotel but also Rent-a-car, Bus, Activity and packaging tours etc.
- Lead travel business product team to create products for travelers and business partners along with the vision and viable strategy / tactics.
- Evangelize your products to stakeholders in/out side of company with presentations.
- Make presentations in conferences in sales area like US / China / Korea / Thai / Singapore and other APAC countries.
- Recruit new members and train junior/middle level PDM.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the technical area managed. Serves as a technical resource to those managed.
- Delegates technical decision making to appropriate levels in the organization while continuing to provide oversight and guidance.
- Possesses an understanding of the client areas supported including their functional processes, business objectives and organizational dynamics.
- Understands Travel business and how the work within their team impacts and supports the business.
- Developing an awareness of best practices in the technology industry as it relates to their work
- Reporting expertise with visualization and progress of short term and long term is strongly desired
- Travel or Hotel Industry knowledge and experience.