Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Tech Admin – Solution Engineer who is strong with communicating with the stakeholders around the Engineering team. Good with attending requests from the Operations team, handle Incident management, procurement, and billing, for their Tokyo office.
Brief of the role:
- Good with processes and communicating with stakeholders around Engineering teams, CAB,
- Manage requests from the Operations team, do incident management, Procurement, Billing, resource on-boarding, etc.
- Find communication needs and facilitate stakeholders
- Update the status of the team for managers
- IT infra knowledge is required to comprehend engineer’s work
- Triage problems/unclear requests, develop a path to fixing the problem with engineers, users, managers, and lead the team for the solution until everything is solved
- Practice procurement, onboard new members, change management process, the other IT manage tasks
- Knowledge/Experience - Infrastructure, Cloud, IT control, Product management, Project Management, Platform management Contracting skill, Negotiation skill,
- Drives through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
- Delivers solutions through building consensus in both business and technical perspectives
- Management of project virtual team - creation, coordination, motivation
- End to end management of project budget - estimation and sourcing
- End to end management of project schedule - creation of WBS, coordination and tracking of tasks
- Management of project scope - requirement clarification, build and operationalization
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Actively promote the solutions and projects under your management
- Clearly communicate and document each stage of the project lifecycle process
- Evaluate project performance and identify potential risks
- Influences the work of others to drive projects to successful completion through effective project management and IT coordination among teams
- Ability to provide direction and facilitate information to drive the team decision-making process.
- Educates, trains and provides mentorship to other team members on projects and initiatives
- Reviews work-related documentation to ensure consistent reporting and messaging
- Motivates and assists project members in reaching assigned goals
- Partners with other IT teams to streamline project delivery
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Work From Home due to Covid-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Hands-on technology project management experience for IT Infrastructure service delivery under a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of configuration items of IT infrastructure: NW, Hypervisor, OS, Middleware, DB, Storage, DNS, Cloud, CI/CD tools, etc.
- Knowledge of Non-functional requirements: Availability, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response time, DR, Access control, Capacity planning, maintenance window.
- Effectively use MS office tools
- Experience in executing projects in Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile processes.
- Knowledge of IT service management processes and tools.
- Knowledge of configuration items of IT infrastructure: Network, OS – Windows, Linux & Mainframe, Database, Storage, Hypervisor, DNS, Firewall, Cloud, CI/CD, Containers.
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements: Availability, BCP/DR, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response Time, Access Control, Capacity Planning, Maintenance Window.