Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for an Infrastructure Security Engineer, who can provide security-related engineering project delivery support.
- Analyze new requirements and implement scalable approaches to common security problems
- Automate common security procedures and build executive-level reports
- Work closely with development and infrastructure teams to implement and test changes
- Continually evaluate and respond to security-related events
- Evaluate requirements, continually monitor the system and recommend improvements to security architecture
- Perform research, POC and implementation of tools/services to improve security operations
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Work From Home due to Covid-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with container orchestration, such as Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Security tool implementation and automation experience (configuring and fine-tuning)
- Security tool end-user experience (event analysis, file analysis, behavior analysis)
- Incident response experience (managing the life cycle of a security incident)
- Cloud platform experience and practical knowledge of enterprise cloud services
- General background and understanding of networking (TCP, HTTP)
- Experience building standard operating procedures for security-related tasks
- Experience working in an Agile environment