A global investment financial firm is urgently seeking a Developer (C#) for their Projects & Applications Solutions team based in Tokyo responsible for support and maintenance of business applications covering different financial instruments and asset classes both for Securities and Bank including back Office operations but also Front Office, Middle Office, Risk, Accounting and Compliance.
The team works closely with business users, production support teams, 3rd party vendors & offshore development/support team in Singapore, Hong Kong & Paris. The team is also responsible for maintenance and enhancements of several critical applications developed & hosted locally in Tokyo.
- Develop and maintain/enhance local applications coming from global or local requests.
- Act as a business analyst and meet users to better understand requirements during the lifecycle of the development phase, or work closely with a team member that will help gather requirements.
- Interface directly with application users to give day-to-day support
- Interface with global development and support team to coordinate deployment of changes and to manage incident and problems.
- Experience in development
- Hands on skills in C# (MVC), SQL (MS SQL), Scripting (ie. Perl, Python, Powershell), JAVA, VBA (in order of priority)
- Development on office applications: SharePoint 2007~, Access 2010, Excel 2010
- Capable of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Logical analytic mind, flexible, open-minded to ideas and other team member’s reflection, used to brainstorming sessions with co-workers.
- Produce technical documents.
- Experience in working into a multicultural environment. Self-Starter
- Experience in Investment Bank/Securities firm but not mandatory