Our client is looking for a strong SAP FICO IT Digital Transformation, within the IT Team. Due to covid-19, this is an (almost) 100% work-from-home position, and MFTBC is working towards making WFH a normal practice even after the Covid-19 situation ends.
If you have the matching skills, please apply asap.
We are looking for an “IT Digital Transformation for Finance and Controlling” who will be responsible for ongoing support operations and projects. Together with team members and customers, you will coordinate and conduct customer workshops, analyze legacy systems and processes, helping in individual initiatives for development and implement the specifications.
- Understand the Japanese accounting business processes and support in system implementation, change process, and daily operations
- Take lead in operational support, troubleshooting, incident handling, authorization management, etc.
- Maintain appropriate documentation to reflect application design, life cycles, and configuration of changes.
- Assist technical and functional staff with the development of data conversion, interfaces, enhancements, and reporting.
- Coordinate the requirement collection with team members, customers, and vendors.
- Japanese/ international vendor/s management.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）WFH
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong understanding and working experience on SAP FICO/ Retail Finance
- Strong understanding of Japanese accounting, financial consolidation, purchase, and sales processes and their integration
- Strong understanding and working experience of the Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, hybrid approaches.
- Experience in software development life cycle
- Work experience with Japanese and international stakeholders.