Our client leading global automobile company is looking for a strong SCRUM Master, within the IT Team.
Due to covid-19, this is an (almost) 100% work-from-home position, and will be working towards making WFH a normal practice even after the Covid-19 situation ends.
If you have the matching skills, please apply asap.
- Using SCRUM methodology, plan and manage multiple project's scope and timelines
- Facilitate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups for various projects
- Coach other team members and stakeholders on SCRUM and Agile frameworks
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Support Product Owner
- Project Management and stakeholder management for a digital transformation project
Your Key Tasks will be:
- Uses SCRUM, Agile, and waterfall methodologies; and acts as the key person in the development and execution of SCRUMS.
- Ensures that goals, scope, and project are understood by everyone on the Scrum team as much as possible.
- Administer SCRUM tools and framework.
- Create and deliver reporting framework for team members and management.
- Plan and implement daily standups and retrospectives
- Meetings with Senior Managers, Managers, Team Members, and stakeholders to facilitate communication, resolve disagreements, understand and resolve blockers, and generally spread the culture and adoption of SCRUM to those who are unfamiliar with the methods employed
Reporting and Tool Maintenance
- Create and deliver reporting framework for team members and management;
- Administer SCRUM tools and framework and ensure it's understood by all team members and stakeholders.
- Recognize when existing requirements are not precise enough to arrive at a usable and implementable solution
- Communicate with requirement owners to indicate possible technical feasibility issues.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in an IT project management role that used SCRUM / Agile / waterfallmethodologies.
- Familiarity with Software development and overall IT landscapes.
- Excellent / Expert level knowledge of SCRUM techniques and artifacts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of other Agile frameworks (e.g. XP).
- Extensive experience with large-scale projects.
- Experience in developing and implementing change impact analysis and defining the overall scope and deliverables of a project.
- Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment ensuring flexibility and agility.