ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a Technical Lead in the Application Development Team.
As a Technical Lead, you would be working to plan/execute the technical design, technical solution deliveries, and oversight of on/off-shore development for the Next Horizon Japan program and other projects in the Operations & Corporate Application Development team.
You must be strong with technical knowledge and application development experience, and capable to collaborate with the Product Owner, Development Team, other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and internal projects.
Moreover, you would introduce a new technology platform to simplify Insurance operations, and to plan/execute short & long-term IT strategies about Legacy app migration/decommission roadmap for Operations & Corporate apps. If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring plans are aligned to our strategic roadmap and long-term business needs with supervisory assistance. Collaborates with other leaders, implements emerging technologies as part of an effective IT strategy which supports new business opportunities. Ensuring initiatives are fully integrated into the overall IT plan of activities and that solutions are robust and appropriate. Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards and global policy.
- Lead the execution of the development and implementation of integrated IT initiatives to support corporate strategy and goals.
- Foster an environment of innovation, close collaboration, and evolution in line with key organizational drivers and support the adoption of Agile methodologies within both our IT and business areas.
Manage on/off-shore developers
- Oversees and provides guidance to on/off-shore developers for the progress of development, quality of development, and ensure other non-business functions such as performance, secure coding, DevOps etc. to be carried out.
- Ensuring quality solutions, while balancing technological and operational needs with financial, service and marketing needs of supported business departments.
- Build good relationships with other IT leaders, key stakeholders, and facing business leaders. Creates and sustains business literacy and understanding of business processes to the IT organization.
- Assist a supervisor with the development of budgets, management of costs and resources in conjunction with P&L responsibilities with supervisor’s assistance.
- Support strategic decisions regarding investment in capital and labor.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Experience in technology planning/migration and applications development projects.
- Good leadership and professional communication, client management, and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivery with simple ~ medium level of complex application development
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Self-starter, team- player with an ability for delivery
- Good business awareness and customer focus.
- Insurance industry or Financial Services experience is nice to have, but it’s important to willing to develop
- Positive thinking and growth mindset.