Leading IT service company, Link Product Line Management Section is expanding the product team to cater for additional growth in their product line-up.
They are planning to hire a Data analyst to help them evaluate the product decisions and make the product features.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis to significantly drive their Link customer engagement, identify future opportunities and improve products.
- Collaborate with product, technical, and UX teams to gather data and metrics requirements.
- Use internal tools to analyze app data
- Create ETL pipelines to display data on data visualization tools such as DOMO etc
- Present analysis and insights to stakeholders in Japan and worldwide through a variety of format (written documents, presentation, discussion).
- Scope, build and own technical data to implement scalable data dashboards.
- Manage and execute entire projects (data analysis) from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, modeling, problem solving, and communication.
- Educate teams on best practices for applying analytics approaches.
The Product Line Management Section consists of around 20 product mangers working in Japan and India. The team has experienced product managers from different countries and experience.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex-time (Core time: 11:00-15:00)（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Analyzing and interpreting data using SQL for data analysis
- Experience communicating results and business/marketing impact of analytical deep dives to senior leadership
- Experience building measures and metrics, and developing reporting solutions
- Experience with BI data visualization and analytical tools such as Tableau, Python & R
- Experience working in an international team
- Master’s degree or higher in Statistics, Data Science, or an equivalent quantitative field
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Experience working in a big organization with multiple teams
- Experience working in a B2C mobile application project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese