Global real estate space sharing firm is looking for a Technology Lead to join their team to support their members. The ideal candidate will help provide support and solutions and be able to use their knowledge and skills to diagnose the issue and plan/implement resolutions in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator as well as be customer service oriented.
- Responsible for the performance of the IT infrastructure, services and education of the Community Teams in the designated group of locations.
- Primary interface for the Member Technology Team providing a positive experience for Members through tailored IT solutions and the development and implementation of installation plans
- Support to the Community and Members to solve advanced technical issues and implement corresponding solutions
- Provide prompt response to Member problems and requests while managing and maintaining the ticketing system
- Educate and assess capabilities related to IT troubleshooting practices for the location based Community Teams to ensure they can provide level one technical support to the Members
- Responsible for identifying and selling Member IT Services that generate revenue
- Manage Member IT Services charges to the Members
- Manage and engage third party vendors to perform cabling repairs and approved installs
- Coordinate and partner with the Member Technology Networking Services Team with the troubleshooting and resolution of LAN & Wireless Network issues
- Coordinate and partner with the Member Technology Audio Visual Services Team with the configuration, administration and troubleshooting of location based Audio Visual equipment
- Coordinate and partner with the Member Technology Business Development Team with the opening of new locations and the provision of services to our Enterprise Members
- Configuration of network printing resources including printer servers, printers and other peripheral devices
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Cutting-edge company in the ICT services industry.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:30 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Technical experience preferred (support, field work, CCNA, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills including customer empathy, good customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership
- Ability to use discretion and judgment in evaluating problems and creating solutions for Members
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical users
- Expert knowledge of the operation of Microsoft and Apple based business applications and operating systems
- Knowledge of data networking principles and architecture
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with Members and internal Team Members
- Ability to use support tools to speed up problem solving and improve own productivity
- Identify and consult with management regarding solutions to particular projects