Wonderful Opportunity! If you have the skills and experience required, you are encouraged to apply. You will enjoy working for a leading global insurance company and with a talented group of professionals in the Japan office.
They have many manual processes for the day-to-day operation that are dependent on individual skill and which block improvements to IT capacity. The Automation chapter is obliterating these old manual processes by streamlining the activities and then automating. At the same time, the company has embarked on an important initiative to digitize its workflows: we’re moving to paperless internal workflows, paperless document intake with our partners and clients, and digital platforms for a wide range of activities. The automation chapter is facilitating this initiative by improving the automation of the legacy systems that underlie the new initiatives.
Automation chapter is looking for an experienced Automation Engineer / Analyst to join their team. Successful candidate has an opportunity to expose to automation in different areas of the organization and will be responsible for exploring, analysing, designing and developing automation opportunities.
Automation Team is a small team of five, but the influence and impact to organization is big. If this team is performing well, IT can spend less time on bureaucracy and risk mitigation but more time on production work.
The Automation Team Engineer / Analyst role is a hands-on role, require to actively seeks for automation opportunities, develops and supports automated solutions. Work under the leadership of Automation chapter lead.
It is expected that all members in the chapter are willing to help the other chapter member whenever they need help, for the bigger win. This provides opportunities to all members to acquire different knowledge to enhance our career supports Automation chapter and chapter lead in all aspect.
Key counterparts of this role: Platform/AS400 chapter, Acceleration chapter, Group IT, Employee Success Division and Human Resources Division.
- Deliver automated solution to reduce manual efforts in IT area.
- Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems.
- Designing, programming, testing and supporting automation components, applications and processes.
- Eliminating defects and errors with production and software development.
- Creating documentation such as application specification, user manual, IT Security required documentation and incident report.
- Make clear progress status update to Automation chapter lead.
- Support Automation team by analyzing and advising on technical solution.
- Following IT security and governance standard in timely manner.
- Involve in IT Operations Dashboard with capability of covering notification and ticketing.
- Involve in reducing IT Operation administrators’ manual operation effort such as
- Domain account/group provisioning and syncing with sources.
- SFDC/AS400 account management
- Account review process
- 365 user and Mailing list update
- CyberArk NPA man- agement automation… etc.
- Experience in Windows scripting/programing Language, preferably in PowerShell, .Net, VB or C#. Understanding about Active Directory.
- Experience related to Cloud management / development such as Azure or Windows server management.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Understanding about DevOps
- Experience in project management as a project manager, assistant, or member; with strong execution mind set is a plus.
- Experience in multi-domain, trusted Active Directory forest in Global Organization.
- Hands on experience on RPA tool such as UiPath.
- Hands on experience on visualization and data management tools such as Splunk or Power BI.
- Hands on experience on Microsoft tools such as Power Automate and Power Apps
- Hands on experience developing database SQL.
- Experience in DevOps way of working is a plus.