Wonderful Opportunity! If you have the skills and experience required, you are encouraged to apply. You will enjoy working for a leading global insurance company and with a talented group of professionals in the Japan office.
The successful candidate will work closely the Head of Transformation and the Chief Engineer and other leaders within the Transformation area (i.e. Chapter Leads, VMO) as well as other management across the Technology organization and Business Application Owners (staff owning applications) throughout the broader organization.
The IT Custodians (engineers who are in charge of the IT support of the applications) will be the main counterpart of the Liaison along with IT Security team who is the owner of the security related tasks.
- Work with Head of Transformation to create bilingual monthly newsletters and ad hoc announcements
- Support promotion of Application Asset Management best practices and coordinate training sessions as required
- Receive the new audit items from Security/Audit
- Review and understand what are needed with Security/Audits department and prepare the necessary how-to manual
- Publish and announce the new audits to the IT Custodians
- Close follow-up with IT Custodians to ensure audits are completed by target date, support them, or escalate if necessary
- Weekly report to Chief Engineer on the audit status
- Regular report to upper management on audits status
- Prepare closure memo for the audits and obtain acceptance from Security and Audits dept
- Improve, optimize, and ensure sustainability of regular audit execution (documenting, templating, automating) and the reporting (PowerBI reports)
- Promote Application Asset Management best practices and coordinate training sessions as required
- Ability to communicate and translate requirements into actionable procedure
- Understand of Security and Audit items
- Organization skills for setting up the audit review, monitoring completion, and reporting
- Reporting skills to prepare communication for Chief Engineer for IT management and upper management
- Ability to understand functional interdependencies and identify and resolve structural issues within the organization