A leading Global Financial firm is seeking a dedicated Senior Cloud DevOps engineer proficient in engineering cloud solutions with required experience in container orchestration technologies (e.g. kubernetes). The engineer will design, build and advice on cloud and container technologies.
Candidate should be able to work in an agile environment and is responsible for the continuous development, delivery (DevOps and on new cloud technologies (e.g. FaaS, PaaS).
- Responsible for continuously developing cloud and container technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the continuous improvements of current cloud technologies
- Responsible for ensuring that container and cluster technologies quality and security standards are compliant with global requirements
- Responsible for ensuring transparent communication of development blockers, bugs and other impediments
- Responsible for automating manual actions
- Responsible for advising member firms on cloud and container technologies
- Responsible for advising on cloud architecture and design choices
- Develop and / or contribute to cloud service deliverables
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Retirement package, Cafeteria plan, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT work experience is a must
- Experience as a Cloud, DevOps or Reliability engineer is a must
- Collaborate in a global team environment, actively engage subject matter experts
- Strong problem solving (debugging) skills. The ability the dissect, divide and conquer platform problems and find the root cause
- The ability to work and completed task independently
- Experienced in working with virtual teams that are geographically and culturally diverse
- Experienced with DevOps/GitOps based cloud solution development
- Experience in transparent work environments where progress is being tracked
- Agile or Scrum experience