Our client is looking for a strong and talented IT Project PMO.
This is a long-term project with an extension available at the end of the 1st term (Oct’21 ~ March’22), based on your performance.
If you have experience in working as a PMO for Global IT projects, Class A project (a project with budgets more than 10M USD) with experience of coordination with global teams, then you are highly encouraged to apply for this role.
- Manage cross-project activities, coordination between different project teams (in Japan, Germany, India).
- Track timeline, milestones, budgets and activities
- Apply Risk Management techniques to track project and program risks and report regularly to management
- Prepare monthly reports for Steering Committee members and important Project’s External Stakeholders
- Facilitate Meetings, prepare online workshops with Business, IT and external suppliers
- Manage internal and external program communication
- Set-up and manage reporting within IT Organization
- Create news articles and communication to line organization by using internal Social Intranet (work with interns to prepare the articles’ content)
- Create and manage communication & meeting plan
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）WFH
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in PMO activities within a global organization (especially large scale IT Projects, budget scale: ~10 Million USD)
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent computer skills: Windows 10, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
- Good prioritization skills, to balance key priorities.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with program coordination/administration.