A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Japanese speaking Service Account Manager (IT) to manage client relationships for IT operations.
The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of application development, overall IT infrastructure and IT service operations and possess well developed communication skills and business acumen for external and internal communication.
- Relationship management for IT operations with customers targeting communication carriers, building relations with decision-makers.
- Relationship management for IT operations with internal stakeholders in the internal business division, building relations with decision-makers.
- Proactively collect the needs and feedback of customers / internal business departments, encourage the IT department to take necessary actions, and coordinate the response situation to the customer / internal business departments.
- Accurate and prompt communication and reporting in case of incident.
- Creating and implementing an account plan.
- Project execution support.
- Vendor management.
- Facilitate Monthly IT Operational review meeting with Client and internal stakeholders.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Understand and exhibit the contractual agreements and resolve issues/constrains.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence for managing vendor relations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of elementary Application development and IT Infrastructure
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills cross-functionally, cross country and region, and throughout multiple organization levels.
- Ability to multitask and manage high volumes of activity & demonstrate measurable results.
- Demonstrated aptitude towards high standards for quality and performance. Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, focused on continuous and incremental improvement.
- Knowledge of COBIT and PMP.
- Budget, Procurement and Contracts management.
- Reasonable IT financial knowledge.
- ITIL certificate holder.