A global finance firm seeks a Japanese speaking developer (Java) for migration, development, and maintenance of a new centralized management Web system including Salesforce refurbishment, and existing system maintenance and development support.
The position handles various information/systems including investment banking (IB) business & related systems, customer information management systems used by branch users, various data management systems for daily reporting & projects, as well as analyst report distribution systems.
In the future, the position is expected to be in charge of converting existing businesses that are insufficiently digitized to the Web, linking data with peripheral systems, and introducing BI tools for the purpose of analyzing customer behavior.
- Web UI/UX system design and development
- Agile development
- Design and operation of DevOps production framework
- Mock based communication with users
- Improving team development environment, CI/CD environment
- Implementation of release procedures and mechanisms
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Java development
- SQL and RDB development
- Front-end systems development
- Software development experience as a team
- Strong communication skill
System Stack: Windows 2019, Sharepoint 2019, Java 1.8, IBM WAS/HIS 9.0, IIS 9.0, Oracle 19 / RHEL 8.5
- Experience involved in creating a framework for system production operation
- Building DevOps Pipeline
- Knowledge of system operation frameworks such as ITIL
- Development experience using Angular (Typescript), Spring Boot, REST API, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office VBA
- Development experience using DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins / Ansible, Selenium, etc.
- Financial system development experience