A global finance firm is seeking a Senior bilingual Project Manager to be part of the Governance & Reporting Team, and contribute to a large scale IT Transformation Program across multiple business units.
The successful candidate will have project management experience in large established enterprise environments with established change management processes and procedures
- Contribute as to the project management office role to help Strategic Change Management oversight in the Wholesale IT change portfolio.
- Help the project/portfolio reporting to IT senior management
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in large scale projects
- Experience in enterprise environments with established process and policy.
- Financial Industrial knowledge
- Simple programming skills: (Excel Macro, Python, etc.)
- Project management tool experience: (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)