A global finance firm seeks a Senior C++ or Java Developer (not web or J2EE), in Tokyo, for their Unity Trade Data Services team spread across London, New York, Shanghai and Tokyo.
The team manages strategic, cross-asset, global trade processing platform and applications, in a highly distributed, scalable and robust environment with real-time replication across 3 regions and across different business streams e.g. Rates, Credit, FX, Exotic.
Working closely with counterparts from other locations, business users & other IT teams, the successful candidate will focus on both global & domestic applications – in particular, trade analytics.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on complex IT systems using latest tools & technologies, and learn about front office business and trading flows, providing involvement in all aspects of SDLC including 2nd level application support.
- New functionality/enhancement implementation on global and domestic applications
- Take full ownership of the assigned tasks and manage full software/project life cycle (SDLC), starting from requirements analysis, user communication/coordination till deployment.
- High quality deliveries e.g. documentation, code/test coverage, code review, testing, post-release checks, ensuring adherence to the company & team SDLC procedure/policies
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level production support-work with production support teams, ensure issues/queries get resolved/addressed in timely manner
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Strong core java (J2SE 1.8 or above) programming & debugging skills with deep understanding of Java API/language features (e.g. memory management, multithreading, collections framework, streams, lambda) OR Working knowledge or application development experience with C or C++. Candidate must be comfortable with making changes, compiling and building C/C++ applications in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, Agile methodologies, Spring framework, Apache Camel, Maven, JIRA, Gitlabs and Testing frameworks e.g. JUnit, Mockito
- Experience in developing applications/micro-services in cloud environment using tools/technologies like Consul, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins
- Self-starter, quick learner with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills-able to handle tasks/projects independently as well as coordinate/manage communication with stakeholders/other teams
- C++/ C AND Java expertise
- Prior working experience in Financial or banking industry