A great opportunity to join a fast growing Fintech company, which is an asset management group with the vision to offer the most accessible entry point to the world of saving and investing, for anyone, at any level.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager. This is a new role within our Engineering Group that will elevate and mature the APIs and data services that power our customer experiences, as well as the processes we use to manage and develop these assets “as products”. The candidate will lead and execute the development roadmap through a team, guiding solution delivery for individual product engineering teams in alignment with the product development strategy.
- Defining and prioritizing, in partnership with Architects and CTO product platform architecture and development schedule.
- Managing the feature roadmap to ensure all requirements are implemented
- Defining product portfolio requirements (portfolio epics and features), based on our specific market segments, target customers, and technology.
- Be at the same time Technical Product Owner to manage delivery of complete
- Software Development Life Cycle with Architects and developers as partners.
- Deeply understanding infrastructure and also code under development and bridging communication between developers and Project Managers and Business Users.
- Proactively identifying and investigating issues before passing to developers.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Founded in 2016, they are growing IT technology company that provides financial services with the goal of enabling all people to build assets for a brighter future.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 19:00（Mon ‐ Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Software development experience.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Experience working with leading industry practices: Lean Startup/Enterprise, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and Design Thinking.
- Formal (or informal) leadership experience with a proven ability to coach and develop product management best practices and competencies in individuals and teams.
- Business Analyst skills to understand Business Users requirements and to fill the gap between business and development.
- Understanding of unit testing, integration testing, automation and CI/CD, git
- Versioning, Jira, Redmine, MS Project.