A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Data Project Manager with a primary responsibility to manage and drive DWH / BI Solution development projects from initiation to closure including management and execution work throughout the process.
With data solutions experience as a MUST, the successful candidate will identify requirements for DWH / BI Solutions arising from business requirements and data source system changes, estimate IT development resources, time, costs, then manage the development & delivery process to meet predefined budget, timeframe & quality, while working with the stakeholders.
- Act as single point of contact of data team in IT, work with stakeholders in Biz & IT to discover requirements for DWH/BI Solution
- Estimate resource, time, cost required for solution development in cooperation with Scrum Master and Dev Leads.
- Create a business case definition document that describes business background, balance between the business benefits and costs and get approval through IT governance process.
- Create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), clarify release schedule and get stakeholders agreement.
- Define a communication plan to promote the project and make it known to stakeholders.
- Review project estimates and POR monthly allocation by collaborating with Scrum Master.
- Leverages project management methodologies to deliver IT projects on time and budget.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Project Manager or leadership for DWH/BI Solution development team.
- Extensive knowledge & experience in Software Development methodologies and processes.
- Facilitate Business Stakeholders and prioritize project items (Plan/Budget/Scope/Resource) based on estimated workload /business requirement.
- Review project status with development lead, identifies project risks/issues, execute mitigation plans and communicates status to business and IT leadership.
- Maintains a manner of leadership, influence, and flexibility to promote a team atmosphere.
- Maintain proficiency in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department's scope
- Manage & mentor scrum team to reach full potential & create a passion to drive teams to success.
- Open minded, pragmatic and motivated to continuously explore/learn technical and non-technical skills aligned with product delivery
- Knowledge of DWH & Big Data Architecture concepts, logical & physical data model (relational & OLAP), Data analysis, Data Visualization, BI, ETL, and related Technology product.
- Experience proposing new business initiative or IT governance improvement
- Clear and confident communicator, strong collaborator
- PMP or equivalent industry certification