One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a technologist who is keen on modernizing distribution applications. He/She should be quality-focused and delivery-oriented.
The focus would be:
- Application Development using modern technology and fit to do cloud solution.
- Progressive delivery of applications working with employees and vendor resources.
- Ensure least production incidents.
Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion. You will have flexible working hours and work-from-home options available!
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Work closely with App owners, Analysts and Architects
- Manage a team of vendors and/or employees for developing applications in an agile fashion
- Coordinate and collaborate with Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- Ensure all standard Quality procedures like Veracode (for App Security scan), SonarQube (Unit Test report & code scan) and ServiceNow (Change Management) are executed
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in the IT industry
- Lead a mid-size team of 5 to 10 members
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- Web development experience
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation
- Experienced in Build, Deployment & release automation
- Full-stack application development & application deployment automation experience
- Expertise on MicroServices frameworks like Springboot, NetFlixOSS, Kubernetes, Docker swarm etc.
- Expertise on REST APIs.
Hands-on experience in
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc…)
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc…)
- CI/CD Deployments (Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, UCD etc…)
- Log & Monitoring tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.)
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc.)