This is an exciting opportunity as a new company that focuses on new areas of digital financial technology. We are collaborating with affiliated companies in the group to further develop digital asset banking.
The successful candidate will provide hands-on testing support throughout the development of software before it’s released to production. The role requires best strong attention to detail and problem solving whilst working with dynamic teams.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Contribute to test design, planning, execution, and automation.
- Raise defects, create test cases, report test activities, maintain test repository and review with team members
- Support the QA lead to ensure reliable, fully functional software
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They are a company that provides back office, web software service, solution service and outsourcing service in financial securities business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 – 17:45（Mon - Fri）*with WFH option
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
- Experience as a QA for software or web applications
- Knowledge of API testing (REST/SOAP).
- Hands-on experience with all QA/Testing in SDLC (Agile & Waterfall models).
- Understanding of defect management tools. (ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, Confluence,
Plugins for JIRA, etc.)
- Database experience: SQL queries, Scripting, and Test Automation Frameworks.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), and Continuous Testing (CT) in Agile – GitHub, Jira, Jenkins.