Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Cloud PaaS & DevOps Engineer for their Tokyo office.
As a Cloud PaaS & DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading the deployment of applications, associated tools, and best practices with Microsoft Azure technologies as a platform engineer.
- You will be responsible to plan, lead, document, and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- You will also be required to conduct complex problem prevention, resolution, and integration planning.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Partners with application development, operations, and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practices align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practices within own technical area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Cloud-based implementation for Application platform; and
- Experience with some or all of the below as a platform engineer
- Cloud based NW – Express route, VNet, MS peering, UDR, NSG, Azure GW
- Cloud based storage – Azure Blob storage, File storage
- Cloud based container – Azure Kubernetes, Azure Apps
- Cloud based DB – Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- Cloud based Batch service – Azure Batch
- Cloud based Directory service – Azure AD
- Cloud based Key vault – Azure Key vault
- Cloud based CI/CD Tool – Azure DevOps and ARM Template
- Experience to provision and set up Cloud-native technologies with ensuring the right security control and durability as standard design
- Experience to support Application developers to onboard applications into the Cloud Application platform
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects in a team setting as a facilitator and team member