A new startup focusing on Robotics is looking to expand its teams.
They would like to start the "Omotenashi Revolution" to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing this CHATBOT technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide end users with a better chatbot conversation experience through the development of a conversation engine with the chatbot product. Improve performance by modifying the logic of the delivery algorithm. Create a recommendation engine for content delivered to end users.
A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
Flextime (Mon – Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), WFH/Remote Work, Long Vacations (more than 2 weeks), FlexTime, Summer holiday, Year-end holiday, Childcare leave, Congratulations/Bereavement leave, Preferred Laptop Provided, Translation support, Language Learning Courses, etc.
- Experience in analysis, model creation, and visualization using Python
- Implementation experience in machine learning using the Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or similar frameworks
- Experience with parallel processing in Dask, Spark
- Understanding machine learning models (linear regression, ensemble learning, gradient boosting, etc.)
- Development experience using cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Development experience of ad delivery optimization
- Achievements in data analysis competitions such as Kaggle
- Ability to implement treatise models